We attended the Marine Corps Ball in Primm, Nevada last night and had a FANTASTIC time. I got to meet some of the goofy (and fun!) guys Shawn works with. You can't beat a party with handsome men in uniform and free beer :) After the ball we drove into Vegas and stayed at the Stratosphere briefly. I say briefly because we were out until 5am :) We started out at Margaritaville where I had a wonderful pomegranate margarita. We then hit up Toby Keith's "I love this bar" bar, and accidentally walked out with our "beer in a Mason jar". Shawn was amazed that you could buy a Corona on the street and walk around with it! We've decided that we LOVE Las Vegas and that since it's just a short drive we'll have to go hang out there more often.
Edited to add: Several people have asked us how much money we won or lost. LOL, we ended up losing fifty cents. The high rollers we are, we only used $10 to gamble with. We decided we'd MUCH rather buy beer than throw our money away in a machine ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment