I think that part of growing up is listening to less of this....
and more of this...
and not being embarrased about it.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, I remember those good ole days of music past. You got me interested in listening to The Cure, Chili Peppers, Soundgarden! Who'd have thought that I'd like country as an 'adult'?
And you know what? I was at an event and Chris Cornell was there singing...and I was like, "who is this guy doing cover songs from Soundgarden and Audioslave?" Boy, am I getting old! It wasn't until we were on our way home that I realized it was him. I didn't even recognize him with short hair. And we used to think he was HOT!
I still LOVE all those bands... and a few more :) And surprisingly enough.... I like country too! Thanks Kansas! I'm really jealous that you saw Chris Cornell, I still think he's HOT!
2 comments:
Oh, I remember those good ole days of music past. You got me interested in listening to The Cure, Chili Peppers, Soundgarden! Who'd have thought that I'd like country as an 'adult'?
And you know what? I was at an event and Chris Cornell was there singing...and I was like, "who is this guy doing cover songs from Soundgarden and Audioslave?" Boy, am I getting old! It wasn't until we were on our way home that I realized it was him. I didn't even recognize him with short hair. And we used to think he was HOT!
I still LOVE all those bands... and a few more :) And surprisingly enough.... I like country too! Thanks Kansas! I'm really jealous that you saw Chris Cornell, I still think he's HOT!
Post a Comment