Saturday, January 10, 2009

Philadelphia

We took a half day trip to Philadelphia and wished that we could have stayed longer. We saw so much in just a few hours! I really loved DC, but I loved Philadelphia even more! The history there is amazing and inspiring. And we're pretty darn sure that Independence Hall is haunted ;) There are so many things that we didn't get to see that we'd like to make another trip there someday, preferably in the summer! 


I have to admit that at first, I wasn't very happy about having to travel across the entire country with three whiny children in the middle of winter for my sister's wedding. I have to say now that I really enjoyed myself. I loved the history of the east coast!  I'm really thankful for the opportunity to travel and see places and things I maybe would have never seen otherwise, and to attend a beautiful wedding and meet a new family whom I adore . Thanks Suz ;) 

No comments: