This was by far the best wedding rehearsal dinner I've EVER been to! We went to the Deer Park Tavern in Newark, Delaware and fell in love with the place. We also fell in love with the people! Suzie and Shawn have AMAZING friends! They were so much fun and they were awesome with our children. We started out by eating chicken cordon bleu, prime rib, roasted potatoes, salad, tomatoes with mozzarella, and more goodies that I can't even remember now. We didn't know that we were going to need that energy for dancing afterwards! After dinner, someone started the rounds of Irish Car Bombs. Being a McGrorty and very Irish myself, I was surprised that I had never heard of this delicious drink :) I learned the fine technique after the first round and quickly became the queen of the bomb. Yum! We all stumbled onto the dance floor and had a fantastic time dancing and chatting. Good drinks, good food, and good company! That's starting to become our family motto :)
Oh my goodness I can't believe it
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment