Kelly had the baby shower of all baby showers on Saturday. Seriously. It was huge. It took an SUV and my mom's Mitsubishi to get all the swag home. I had a great time drinking Emily's signature frozen concoction, Peachy Keen, which consists of lemonade, orange juice, a crapload of peach schnapps, more calories than I care to count, and ginger ale. I will reiterate... yum. So much for watching my weight over the weekend. These pounds aren't going to come off if I keep going to Emily's house. It was so nice to see everyone come out and party in honor of Kelly and her babe. Enjoy the pictures.
And seriously, the amount of gifts she recieved was UNBELIEVABLE. She won't have to buy a diaper for MONTHS.
BTW, Kelly and I made the cupcakes and favors.
EAT YOUR HEART OUT MARTHA STEWART.
I can't wait until he gets here so we can dress him in all the cute outfits!

No comments:
Post a Comment